Order Administrator / Event Hire Coordinator – Furniture Rental NW10
Greathire Ltd is a luxury furniture rental company who has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic order administrator to join our friendly team.
This role will require someone who has excellent multitasking skills due to a fast-paced environment and everchanging needs of the clients. Clients can be demanding, so someone who is unflappable, calm and precise in their approach to work is vital.
Excellent command of the English language is imperative. We receive approx. 200/300 emails per day, so maximising orders is essential and requires excellent communications skills face to face, on the phone, and in writing.
We are looking for a team member that can hit the ground running; someone that is passionate about customer service, a problem solver who will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, and a good team player.
Ideally, we would like someone that would like to attend client events occasionally and will also meet clients to discuss their needs, show them around the warehouse and showroom, and foster good relations with new and existing clients.
At least one year’s previous administrative and customer support experience, in a busy and pressurised environment is preferred.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must be experienced in processing a high volume of rental orders and quotes in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining accurate records
- Sending an order confirmation to the customer for every rental agreement and progressing outstanding orders
- Answering rental enquires by phone and email
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth running of our client’s orders
- Good administration skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative whilst possessing a mature, flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and 100% accuracy
- The ability to prioritise workloads and manage deadlines
- Good IT skills including use of e-mail and Microsoft products
- Ability to think through complex problems and arrive at workable solutions regarding our furniture products
We have a large product range and appreciate it will take time to learn our product and processes. We will provide all the necessary training required but require somebody driven and able to learn quickly.
We work hard to make amazing things happen for our clients, and love to employ people who are passionate and brilliant at what they do.
Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Dependant on experience.